Nintendo Forum

A General Nintendo Forum

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

guys this forum is dead. And it’s pretty dated... I made a discord. Join here: https://discord.gg/kEBa3Ty

Share | 

General Conversation

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15
AuthorMessage
Quantum
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General Conversation   Tue 04 Sep 2018, 6:23 am

I've kind of been in a bit of a slump too, lol. Finally graduated and got my Bachelor's degree, but still kind of not sure what I want to do in the future and it's been gnawing at the back of my head for some time. Hopefully you guys had a good summer as a whole though. I went to Hokkaido and Taiwan (again) and stuff, then I basically just chilled, and before I knew it, 6 months flew by. Didn't even realize we had a discord server for a short moment xD

I also retired from playing Overwatch and pretty much everyone else I played with all but moved on from the game. Does seem like a blessing in disguise though, I wasn't enjoying the game anymore like I used to a year back. If nothing else, I can't say I haven't played a bunch more games over that time though. I just got done playing Yakuza 0 (can't believe I haven't played this amazing series until just recently) and beat Monster Hunter World a while ago too, and that's just the start of it, lol. I also played stuff like Shogun 2, Helldivers, Tales of Beseria, and I really got into playing Payday 2 (I have like 412 hours in it now).

I feel like I ended up watching a lot of animes just so I can get what the memes are about, all the Silvagunner mashups finally got me to watch both seasons of Love Live and the movie that's for sure, lol.

I also ended up watching Darling in the Franxx, Cells at Work, and Steins Gate 0. I guess I should make it so Musaigen No Phantom is next on my list, just cause of that gif of Izumi Reina (I ended up asking another friend where that headpatting gif was from), lol.

I guess I'll let you guys know what more stuff I ended up watching/playing when I post again in another 6 months, assuming you guys are still around by then /kappa
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/Quantumity
Blasar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General Conversation   Sat 15 Sep 2018, 8:38 pm

Congrats!

I went to the zoo recently also. Got a lot of cool pictures and such from it, it was really fun despite the 100 degree heat. Also learned about the Pallas Cat. It's got great expressions.

I ended up watching a lot of anime as well. A mix of over the top stuff, and darker stuff. Watched Panty and Stocking,really silly anime. It's funny that Panty plays Rias in DXD. You don't really notice it til some of the nicer moments near the end. Watched Robot Girls Z, cute anime. Then watched Akame Ga Kill, dark anime. Some of the death in it kind of seemed pointless. But my friend that read the manga said there's a lot that's actually less dark. Then Luluco, cute and short anime. Then Kikaider and it's OVAs, lots of recognizable VAs and Megaman the Anime. Watched that after watching a bunch of Megaman X videos and discussing with a friend on how to adapt the series.

Then watched Kill La Kill, over the top and very fun anime with characters I like. Then Gurren Lagann, really over the top and great. Only thing I'd kinda change is giving Kamina and Nia a lot more screentime. I really enjoyed it. Solid animation, characters and designs and it's so over the top. A video I watched made way more sense after it. I really didn't get much sleep though,lol so I slept really good the day after I finished it. Those two anime were something I really needed to bring my spirits up. I've also been reading some Manga,like Komi San,and Black General. I haven't watched Cells at Work but I really like the characters and from what I've heard it's pretty factual.

That's pretty true,lol.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

General Conversation
Page 15 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nintendo Forum :: Forum General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: